Search this Blog

Sunday, April 13, 2008

101 Reasons for Single Payer Universal Health Care

I was happy to get an "In My Opinion" piece in the Sunday paper today ("From one exec to all others: It's time for universal healthcare"), but I must say that I thought much higher of this article when I wrote it a month ago. Reading it this morning in the paper, it seems like a rambling mess.

Oh well. At least I did my best to add my voice.

Health care also came up in an article run by the Harrisburg Patriot news today. I got my quote in on Page 2! But I especially like the final quote by Willian Stout, CEO of Gannett Fleming: "Health care. There's no denying it's a problem for most of our citizens, employed or not, in both access and affordability."

If you want more fun reading, you can read 101 reasons for Comprehensive Universal Single Payer health care here.

No comments: