Search this Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday 2/19

I've resigned myself to the realization that my posts for the next couple of months will be about my weekend long runs.  Sorry for you, dear reader.
Today the wind was strong, gusting up to 60 MPH.  It blew the cover off our grill.


And collapsed the aluminum frame of one of our gazebos.  Amazing.


Everything was wrong with my run today.
  • I didn't get enough running in through the week.
  • My route was against the headwind most of the way.
  • Whenever I stepped in to the grass beside the road, it was muddy and soaked: I just sunk in.
  • My route took me to a low point at mile 2, and then it was uphill the rest of the way.
  • I immediately got it in my head that I should have worn my other shoes.  So, true or not, the notion plagued me.
I started at the red arrow and ended at the red.


  






No comments: