Search this Blog

Saturday, June 16, 2007

You have new Picture Mail!

Here is a photo I took from my cell phone and sent to my blog.
Look at all the garbage that goes along with the photo! I
learned how to take most of it out, but I'm leaving it in this
orginal post, just to show what it's like. This photo was taken
on my jog this morning, at the farm where Mom used to buy
raw milk. We used to call this jogging loop "The Milk Route."
The follow-up question was always: "With or without Nolt's
Ponds?"


You have a Picture Mail from ajacobs@pm.sprint.com



Message:


Options
View Picture
Order Prints and Gifts
Reply to Sender
Reply to All
Forward

Send and receive Pictures and Videos through Picture MailSM. For more information go to www.sprint.com/picturemail.



© 2007 Sprint Nextel. All rights reserved.
VeriSign's Home Page

No comments: