Search this Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial Day Camp Hill Run

Every Memorial Day I like to drive to Camp Hill and run in a friendly little community 5k fund raising race. It's a good time. Sometimes Von or Mandy goes along. This time Jody said he would, but then he couldn't get out of bed.



Since I was alone, I'll torture you with videos! Most of these aren't really worth watching. Here is just before the start.



This next video shows the runners during the first half mile.



The race goes through one of the staging areas of the Camp Hill Memorial Day parade.





This is Dorrie, the main race organizer. I like how she immediately posts the results!



This one is not worth watching. It's just me driving home on 283.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What does the green dot mean? What a beautiful day for a run you had. I've been enjoying all your pictures lately and I'm glad you managed to get the pool back to its sparkly blueness. And I agree that the Mars stuff if amazing. Have a great day! jane