Search this Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

New Blog

At Isaac's we are slowly building an on-line presence for the company, which includes Facebook.  I need to contribute to our Facebook presence, so I started a new blog that I will use linked in to Facebook.  It will be a public blog, and it won't link to this family blog, or my photos.


You can see it here http://alanrjacobs.blogspot.com/

Mustering the depths of creativity, I named the new bog "Alan Jacobs".  If I could have managed this evolution better, I would have named my work blog The Sandwich Board and my family blog Alan Jacobs.  But sometimes things just work out in unexpected ways.


In general, The Sandwich Board will be my private family blog that isn't found when searched by search engines, and my new blog will be public, but not have obvious links back to our private family stuff.  The new blog will be a lot more boring!


It seems like a good plan to me, but it might involve twice the time to blog.  As it is, I sometimes go weeks without posting to ONE blog.  Oh my.  We'll see how it goes.


You can see on the new blog I already linked to my Jacobs Family Recipes blog, but that blog doesn't link back to our family blogs, so I think it's OK.


I'm probably taking this all much to seriously.

No comments: