Search this Blog

Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Camera Phones part 2

In my last post I talked about downloading the Silent Camera app, and discovering that Silent Camera gave me at least one different feature than my native camera. Next I downloaded an app called Fotor, which I wanted to use to edit photos. It's like Instagram editing on steroids. It has many more features to edit photos. Nice! So I was taking photos with my native camera, then importing them to Fotor to edit them. But then I noticed Fotor has its' own camera. You can open Fotor, and use the camera to take photos, which are immediately in Fotor for editing. No need to open the native camera and do that dumb import process! The Fotor camera has some neat features, including "big button", which makes the entire screen be the shutter button, so you can tap anywhere to take the shot.
So here's yet another camera for my phone! But wait, there are more, and each one is different!

No comments: